Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Matrix Eyewear For Fashion Show

Hi. I was organizing a charity event to raise money and came up with the idea of a fashion show. I didn't know what I would be doing it on but seen matrix eyewear which gave me the idea of a matrix theme which I thought was a pretty good idea because it is so popular. It turns out that it was so popular that everyone wanted to model in it so I ordered the complete sunglasses package of matrix eyewear.

It was a high school fashion show to raise money for uganda. A few dressmakers kindly offered to attempt to make the outfits from the matrix so I thought the sunglasses of matrix eyewear would be the final touch.
http://inggrisfashion.blogspot.com/

Matrix eyewear have 6 characters from the matrix to choose from but 9 sunglasses overall. They range in price from $30 to $50 or the complete package of all the sunglasses is $149 which saves you $169. I didn't realize how good that value was because I have seen websites selling just one pair of the matrix sunglasses for that much which is insane.
http://inggrisfashion.blogspot.com/

I noticed that matrix eyewear had a few offers on at the time I made my order which were free delivery to anywhere, buy two pairs get neos free and every order gets a free microfiber bag. So those are pretty good offers. After I made my order of matrix eyewear I received an email from them saying thanks and that my order was dispatched which I thought was pretty quick and friendly service.

About three days later and during the rehearsal for the fashion show the sunglasses arrived from matrix eyewear in a plain brown box. The box was well padded and the sunglasses were well protected. Unfortunately the only thing I don't like about them is that morpheus sunglasses are the only ones that come with a hard case. For the rest we just had to make do with a microfiber bag which was only really good for just keeping them clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment